UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 49,568 Constable Posts
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 49,568 Constable Posts by JobHole
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 49,568 Constable Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) for the recruitment of 49,568 posts of Civil Police Constable & Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Online on or before 08-12-2018. Other Essential Details regarding this UP Police Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 49,568
1. Post Name: Civil Police Constable & Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC)
Min. Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed.
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years.
Application Fees: Rs. 400.
Salary: P.B. – 5,200-20,200, G.P. – 2000.
Instructions on How to Apply for UP Police jobs:
- Please read the Original UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Go to pbpb.gov.in to apply online.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill up & submit the form.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future issues.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees through online and e-challan.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2018
Ending Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2018
Ending Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 08-12-2018
Ending Date for Payment of Fee through offline (E-challan): 10-12-2018.
For more details on how to apply for UP Police jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more UP Police jobs and other Uttar Pradesh State Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for the latest recruitments updates.