RBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 166 Grade B Officers Posts
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 166 Grade B Officers Posts by JobHole
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 166 Grade B Officers Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the recruitment of 166 posts of Grade B Officers Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Online between 03-07-2018 to 23-07-2018 including both dates. Other Essential Details regarding this RBI Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
RBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 166
1. Post Name: Officer in Grade B (DR) General
Total No. of Posts: 127
Min. Educational Qualification: A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
2. Post Name: Officer in Grade B (DR) – DEPR
Total No. of Posts: 22
Min. Educational Qualification: A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
3. Post Name: Officer in Grade B (DR) – DSIM
Total No. of Posts: 17
Min. Educational Qualification: a. A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years; OR b. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and a one-year postgraduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR c. M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years OR d. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Popular tags: RBI Officer in Grade B (DR) – DSIM jobs.
Age Limit: 21 years to 30 years.
Application Fees: For General/ OBC: Rs.850/-, For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Salary: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.).
Instructions on How to Apply for RBI jobs:
- Please read the Original RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their: – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature – left thumb impression – a handwritten declaration (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given below.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on July 1, 2018, are first required to visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.’B’ (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” on Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >[email protected] >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- Now fill all the required steps and submit the form.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future issues.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees through online method only.
Selection Procedure: Based on Online Examinations and interviews.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-07-2018
Ending Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-07-2018
The date for Phase I Online Exam: 16-08-2018
The date for Phase II Online Exam for Officers in Gr B (DR General): 07-09-2018
The date for Phase II Online Exam for Officers in Gr B (DR DEPR): 06 & 07-09-2018
The date for Phase II Online Exam for Officers in Gr B (DR [email protected]): 06 & 07-09-2018.
For more details on how to apply for RBI jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more RBI jobs and other Bank jobs and Central Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for latest recruitments updates.