Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 239 Stenographer Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 239 Stenographer Posts by JobHole
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 239 Stenographer Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab and Haryana High Court for the recruitment of 239 posts of Stenographer Grade III Vacancies Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.). Candidates who are eligible can go Apply online from 25-12-2017 to 23-01-2018 till 11:59 PM for Step I and 27-01-2018 till 11:59 PM for Step II including mentioned dates. Other Essential Details regarding this Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 239
Name of the Post Vacancy Educational Qualification Age Limit Application Fees Apply
Stenographer Grade III 239 Min. Graduate.
Passed 10th standard with Punjabi as a subject.
18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC of Punjab, BC/ OBC of Punjab as on 01-01-2017. Rs. 1000/- for General & Reserved Category of other State , Rs.250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, Rs.500/- for PHC of Punjab (General), Rs. 125/- for PHC of Punjab (SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM ). Online
Reservation wise Vacancy:
1. General: 35 Posts
2. SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 53 Posts
3. SC of Punjab (Other SC): 42 Posts
4. BC/ OBC of Punjab: 27 Posts
5. PHC of Punjab: 20 Posts
6. ESM (Gen): 40 Posts
7. ESM (SC): 14 Posts
8. ESM (BC/ OBC): 08 Posts
- Please read the Original Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates need to have a valid email address and phone no.
- Go to sssc.gov.in to apply online.
- Click on Recruitments then Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab).
- Read instructions and click on Online Registration (Step-I).
- Fill up the form and submit it carefully.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees in the form of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration at any branch of SBI after 24 hours.
- Now login again to fill up Step II registration.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future issues.
Selection Procedure: Based on Personal Interview.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25-12-2017|
|Ending date/time for Registration Step-I||23-01-2018 11:59 P.M|
|Ending date/time for Registration Step-II||27-01-2018 11:59 PM|
|Ending date for receipt of application fees||25-01-2018 (Within working Hours)|
|Ending date for editing of applications||27-01-2018 11:59 PM|
For more details like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….