NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 82 Vacant Coordinator & Enumerator Posts
NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 82 Vacant Coordinator & Enumerator Posts | JobHole
NABARD Recruitment 2017Click To Tweet
NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 82 Vacant Coordinator & Enumerator Posts : A recent Notification has been published by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for recruitment of 82 posts such as National Coordinator, State Coordinator, Enumerators. Applicants who are eligible can go Apply Online on or before 10/11/2017. Other Essential Details regarding this NABARD Recruitment 2017 are given below in table or Recruitment Advt…..
NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Posts Details :
Total No of Posts: 82
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Age||Apply|
|03.||Enumerators||61||Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks/ equivalent CGPA (or higher with minimum 50% marks/ equivalent CGPA) in Agriculture/ Agri. Engineering/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Crop Science/ Environment Science/ Sociology/ Social work or any other related stream.||21-45 years||Click here to Apply Online|
|01.||National Coordinator||01||Post-Graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Crop Science/ Environment Science/ Sociology/ Social Work or any other related stream.||40-64 years||Click here to Apply Online|
|02.||State Coordinator||20||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks/ equivalent CGPA in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Crop Science/ Environment Science/ Sociology/ Social work or any other related stream from a recognized University or Institution or Any Graduate having post-graduation with 55% or Ph.D (awarded).||25-63 years||Click here to Apply Online|
- Age limit Relaxation is not applicable but age should be calculated as on 01/11/2017.
- There is no need to pay Application fees for these post.
- All Candidates must have a valid e-mail id for online Application.
- All candidates need to scan their latest photograph and signature in required size.
- Please go to the nabard.org for more details.
- Please read the Instructions carefully before apply and Login from below mentioned link.
- Fill up the Application Form by entering required details carefully and submit the form.
- After successful submission take print out of you final Application form for future use.
Selection Procedure: Based on Interview.
Last Date to Apply Online – 10/11/2017
Process to Apply: Eligible Applicants can apply online through the website www.nabard.org on or before 10/11/2017.
For more details like pay scale, pay band, experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….