Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 10 Panel Lawyer Posts
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 10 Panel Lawyer Posts by JobHole
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 10 Panel Lawyer Posts: A recent Notification has been published by High Court Legal Services Committee (HCLSC), High Court of Manipur Imphal for the recruitment of 10 posts of Panel lawyers Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Offline on or before 27th October 2018. Other Essential Details regarding this Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 10
1. Post Name: Panel Lawyer
Min. Educational Qualification: Min. LLB with 3 years of experience at Bar.
Instructions on How to Apply for Manipur High Court jobs:
- Please read the Original Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Go to http://www.hcmimphal.nic.in. to know more.
- Fill up the Offline Application form carefully and send it with relevant documents to The Secretary, High Court Lega! Services Committee, High Court of Manipur. e-mail: [email protected] Contact No. : +91 9615892598.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made by the Chairman, HCLSC in consultation with a Selection Committee..
The application form must be receipt on or before 27th October 2018.
For more details on how to apply for Manipur High Court jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more Manipur High Court jobs and other Manipur State Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for the latest recruitments updates.