KSP Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 668 Constable Posts | Karnataka Govt. Jobs
KSP Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 668 Constable Posts by Jobhole
KSP Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 668 Constable Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Karnataka State Police (KSP) for the recruitment of 668 posts of Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Online between 14-06-2018 to 05-07-2018 including both dates. Other Essential Details regarding this KSP Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
KSP Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 668
1. Post Name: Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)
Min. Educational Qualification: Min. Graduation.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.
Application Fees: For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 250/-, For SC, ST, CAT- 01, Tribal: Rs. 100/-.
Salary: Rs. 11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000.
Instructions on How to Apply for KSP jobs:
- Please read the Original KSP Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Go to https://ksp.gov.in/ to apply online.
- Follow instruction there carefully.
- Fill up the online application carefully and submit the form.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future issues.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees through mentioned methods only.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-06-2018
Ending Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2018
Ending Date for Payment of Fee: 09-07-2018
For more details on how to apply for KSP jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original KSP Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more KSP jobs and other Karnataka State Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for latest recruitments updates.