Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Soldier GD, Clerk/SK, & Tradesman Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Soldier GD, Clerk/SK, & Tradesman Posts | JobHole
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Soldier GD, Clerk/SK, & Tradesman Posts: A recruitment rally for enrolment into Indian Army will be organized by Army Recruiting Office, Hisar vacancies for the district of Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa and Jind from the states of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Religious Teacher. Eligible applicants may apply online from 11-11-2017 to 25-12-2017 (Except Religious Teacher) & recruitment rally starts from 10/01/2018 to 20/01/2018.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Posts Details:
Name of the Posts :
1.Soldier General Duty.
2.Soldier Clerk/Stores Keeper Technical.
Selection Procedure :
Applicants will be selected based on Medical Examination & Physical Test.
- Now go to below mention link & download the recruitment advt. & read the required instructions carefully.
- Now go to joinindianarmy.nic.in & apply online for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
- Go to JCO / OR Enrolment & Select Rally Notifications.
- Click on Registration if he / she would be new user.
- Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
- Fill up the online application form and Check it very carefully and then submit.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future.
Start Date to Apply Online: 11/11/2017
Last Date to Apply Online (Except Religious Teacher) : 25/12/2017
Date for Recruitment Rally: from 10/01/2018 to 20/01/2018.
Date for Downloading Admit Cards: from 01/01/2018 onwards
For Further Information Regarding this Indian Army Recruitment 2017 please read the official Notification carefully. You can Download these here from below link…..
Share with your friends if you like this post. For more latest news on Indian Army Recruitment 2017, Defence Jobs, Govt. of india, Central Govt. Jobs please follow JobHole on Facebook, Twitter & Google+.