ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 771 Medical Officer (MO) Posts
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 771 Medical Officer (MO) Posts by JobHole
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 771 Medical Officer (MO) Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi for the recruitment of 771 posts of Medical Officer (MO) Vacancies in some States of India. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Online on or before 10-11-2018 till midnight. Other Essential Details regarding this ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 771
1. Post Name: Medical Officer (MO)
Min. Educational Qualification: 1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. 2. Completion of the Compulsory rotating internship.** 3. Registration with the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit: Up to 30 years.
Application Fees: For Others: Rs. 500/-. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ EX-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Salary: Level – 9 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 53,100/- to Rs. 1,67,800/-) as per 7th CPC.
Instructions on How to Apply for ESIC Delhi jobs:
- Please read the Original ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Go to https://www.esic.nic.in/ to apply online.
- Then click ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2018.
- Now read all detailed instructions carefully.
- Fill up the form and submit it.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future issues.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees through online methods only.
Selection Procedure: Based on Written exam and Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 12-10-2018.
Ending Date for Online Registration & Submission of Application: 10-11-2018 up to 11:59 pm.
Ending Date for Online Application Fee: 13-11-2018 up to 11:45 pm.
For more details on how to apply for ESIC Delhi jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more ESIC Delhi jobs and other Central Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for the latest recruitments updates.