Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 54 Clerk posts
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 54 Clerk posts by JobHole
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 54 Clerk posts: A recent Notification has been published by HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY BENCH AT AURANGABAD for the recruitment of 54 posts of Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Online on or before 19-09-2018 at 5 pm. Other Essential Details regarding this Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 54
1. Post Name: Clerk
Min. Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree and other skill certificates.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years.
Application Fees: Rs. 300.
Salary: Rs. 520020200 + Grade Pay 1900/ and other allowances as per the rules.
Instructions on How to Apply for Bombay High Court jobs:
- Please read the Original Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Go to http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in to apply online.
- Follow all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the online application and submit the form.
- Take a print out of your final submitted application for any future issues.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees through SBI Collect facility only.
Selection Procedure: Based on screening, typing test, and viva-voce.
Apply on or before 19-09-2018 at 5 pm.
For more details on how to apply for Bombay High Court jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more Bombay High Court jobs and other Maharashtra State Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for latest recruitments updates.