APSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 24 AFS Posts
APSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 24 AFS Posts by JobHole
APSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 24 AFS Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Assam Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 24 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests (AFS- Class-I) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply Offline Before 12-04-2018. Other Essential Details regarding this APSC Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
APSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 24
1. Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forests (AFS- Class-I)
Total No. of Post/s: 24
Min. Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in
Science or Engineering of any recognized University
Age Limit: 21-38 Years On 1st January 2018
Application Fees: NIL
Salary: Rs 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/-
Popular tags: APSC jobs, APSC Recruitment 2018 jobs.
Instructions on How to Apply for APSC jobs:
- Please read the Original APSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters”.
- Fill the application form carefully
- Now put the application form into an envelope
- Envelope containing the application form should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Selection Procedure: Based on the performance in written test and personal interview the candidate will be selected.
Important Dates: Apply before 12-04-2018
For more details on how to apply for APSC jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original APSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more APSC jobs and other Assam State Govt. job news please follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook.