Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 95 Law Clerk Trainee Posts
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 95 Law Clerk Trainee Posts by JobHole
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 95 Law Clerk Trainee Posts: A recent Notification has been published by Allahabad High Court for the recruitment of 95 posts of Law Clerk Trainee Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can go Apply offline before 30-06-2018. Other Essential Details regarding this Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 are given below in table…..
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 95
1. Post Name: Law Clerk Trainee
Min. Educational Qualification: 1. Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2017-18 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates have scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the first week of August 2018.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Age Limit: 21 – 26 years.
Application Fees: Rs. 100 INR. Only.
Salary: fixed honorarium of Rs. 12500/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances.
Instructions on How to Apply for Allahabad High Court jobs:
- Please read the Original Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement carefully to know terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with the AD or through Courier.
- Candidates should pay the required amount of fees through the Demand Draft.
Selection Procedure: Based on an interview.
Important Dates: Ending Date for Receipt of Application: 30-06-2018.
For more details on how to apply for Allahabad High Court jobs, other things like experience, reservation relaxations & other information regarding this recruitment click on the link given below to download the Original Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advertisement in PDF format ….
If you Like this Job Recruitment Post, please share this job news with your friends. For more Allahabad High Court jobs and other Gujarat State Govt. job news please subscribe to JobHole via email. Also, follow JobHole on Twitter and Google+ and Like on Facebook for latest recruitments updates.